Thank you for considering Artists Against Autism as a possible partner for your individual and/or company’s philanthropic efforts. AAA is grateful for the support of creatives, creative design firms and agencies that are dedicated to making a real difference for families affected by autism through our unique programs.
As an AAA Partner, your name and/or company name, logo and website link will be displayed on our website, as long as your partnership remains in good standing. Your support will be acknowledged through AAA’s social network venues, including Twitter, Facebook groups and our Facebook Cause, and TBD. AAA Partners will also receive advance opportunities for sponsorship of AAA events/conferences at discounted rates as well as prime exhibit booth locations at our national conference.
Please review our partnership guidelines below:
- AAA seeks to partner with individuals, creative firms and agencies that have a sincere commitment and desire to support families affected by autism. A minimum commitment of 100 hours is required prior to an individual or company being recognized as an official AAA Partner.
- AAA requires a minimum of one year in business to become an official AAA Partner.
- AAA reserves the right to decline partnership at its own discretion, for any reason.
- Committed hours must be submitted to the organization on a quarterly basis. A minimum committment of 25 hours per quarter is required to remain in good standing as an AAA Partner.
- Any use of AAA’s name or logo must be submitted for approval by the organization. Partners are required to sign AAA’s Link and Logo Authorization form.
- AAA reserves the right to terminate a partnership agreement at its discretion.
- AAA does not engage in product/service/company endorsements. Permission to use the AAA name and logo does not constitute endorsement.